We encourage everyone who attends Bushey Baptist Church to be part of a small group to share experiences, learn from each other, care for each other and pray.
My small group has been a great encouragement to me and has helped me to grow in my faith.
- We learn together how to be whole-life disciples of Jesus Christ
- We unite in wholehearted worship and effective prayer
- We apply biblical truth to the challenges of home, work and community
- We experience grace and strengthen one another in relationships of mutual care
- We grow in maturity through mutual encouragement and accountability
- We grow in the practice of spiritual disciplines and the exercise of spiritual gifts
- We encourage one another to be good stewards of our time, talents and treasure
- We learn how to be witnesses for Christ at home, at work and in the community
- We encourage prayerful engagement with issues of poverty and injustice